Working Together to Help Students Succeed
Sampson-Webber Leadership Academy, a vibrant and diverse community of learners, is dedicated to creative, academic and physical development for students in grades Pre-K to 8. Our staff is driven to enrich the lives of students by offering a variety of classes and activities that stimulate learning. Sampson-Webber’s tremendous science program includes an outdoor classroom and partnership with professors from Lawrence Technological University. Our school is guided by a vision to build a community of leaders through a student-centered, student-focused environment, where children are active participants in their own learning!
- A Solar Energy Model and outdoor learning classroom in partnership with Lawrence Technological University
- Go Green School, Garden Club
- Girl Scouts, Girl Talk, Boy Scouts & Cub Scouts, Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Chess Team, Band, Academic Games Team
- 21st Century After-School Program
- Student Council
- Tutoring, Accelerated Reading/Math
- LTU Blue Devil Scholar Program, with opportunities for college Scholarships!
- P.B.I.S. (Positive Behavior Intervention Support)