Priest-Elementary Middle School – A Neighborhood-Centered, Multi-Cultural, Quality School Engaging Every Student and Ensuring Every Child Succeeds
Learn. Grow. Explore. Building a better world!
Priest Elementary-Middle is a multicultural school serving grades Pre-Kindergarten to 8 ensuring each student succeeds in a safe setting surrounded by bilingual staff. Priest’s experienced and highly-qualified teachers use the proven Success For All teaching method, where students work together to motivate each other in a technology-driven curriculum. Each lesson is fast-paced, exciting and engaging.
- English Language Learners Program! (Ages 14-18)
- Art, Physical Education, Culture Classes, After-School Sports
- Counselor and Social Worker
- Extended Day and Bilingual Classes, ESL classes for Adults
- Academic Coaches in Mathematics and Reading
- 21st Century Technology
- Parent Resource Center
- Academic Games, Robotics, Green Team and Girl Scouts
- Halal Meals Available