Golightly Career and Technical Center offers skilled programs geared toward high-wage, trend-setting jobs that provide career planning and training to match students’ interests and abilities. Students in grades 10 and 11 spend half the day at their comprehensive high schools and attend Golightly CTC for the remainder. Twelfth grade students who return to Golightly for a third year have an opportunity to participate in work-based learning to gain on the job experience before graduating high school. Golightly students earn skills that help them to obtain college credit through college articulation agreements. Practicums, internships, job shadowing, scholarships and cooperative education experiences are also available. Students who complete two years of training will receive a certificate of completion.
- Promotion of Gender Equity
- Academy of Information Technology
- Hospitality & Food Services, Baking & Pastry Arts
- Welding & Cutting
- Public Safety/Homeland Security
- Computer Graphics & Printing Technology
- Flight Training and Aviation Technology