Fleming Early Learning Neighborhood Center is a child-centered school that provides a challenging FULL-DAY Pre-Kindergarten curriculum, where students participate in reading, math, science and social studies classes.
The students’ day is filled with exciting activities to assist the students in learning about music, reading, writing, painting, how things work, how things are put together, how things live, and observing changes in many areas. The focus is on supporting the students socially, emotionally, physically, mentally and academically.
Students also have access to current technology and are able to utilize computers throughout the day.
Some of the Fleming Early Learning Neighborhood Center offerings
- Research based High Scope Curriculum
- PNC Grow UP Great program
- Parent Involvement
- Volunteer Reading Corps Tutoring program
- Student Support Services
- Highly qualified Staff
What to expect
- A commitment from staff – Fleming’s faculty is dedicated to providing customer service to students and parents to facilitate a supportive school culture.
- An environment that values the whole child and offers enrichment opportunities in academics.