Breithaupt Career and Technical Center has been committed to providing students with an educational experience that has exuded excellence for over 30 years. Students in grades 10-12 are provided with a curriculum which combines academic and technical content, teaching them strong employability skills in the areas of Hospitality and Culinary Services, Automotive Services, Automotive Collision, and Cosmetology.
Our students receive opportunities that will enable them to develop leadership skills while connecting what they are learning in the classroom to real-life career scenarios. Students compete locally and nationally to showcase what they have learned. Hands-on experience and practical applications are an essential component of the Breithaupt experience.
- Employability & Life Skills In-Service Sessions
- Computer Resource Labs, Career Counseling Services
- Development of Leadership Skills
- Work-Based Learning Experiences
- Hospitality & Culinary Services, Automotive Services
- Cosmetology, Automotive Collision