DPSMail has moved to Office 365
DPSMail to Office 365: What's moving, and what's not
The following items will be moved from your DPSMail account to your Office 365 account:
- Email: Inbox, Drafts, Sent Mail, and all sub-folders
- Calendar: All appointments
The following items will not be moved:
- Email: Junk and Trash folders, and all items contained within
- Shared Folders: If you share any of your email folders with other staff, you will need to re-share those folders after your account is migrated to Office 365. The staff you wish to share those folders with must also be migrated to Office 365.
- Briefcase: Any files within your DPSMail Briefcase will not be moved. If you are an active user of DPSMail Briefcase, you will need to save copies of your files to your desktop before your account is migrated to Office 365.
- Calendar Shares: If you share any of your calendars with other staff or with the public, you will need to re-share those calendars after your account is migrated to Office 365.
Where can I find more information on Office 365?
The above information, as well as other information about Office 365, will always be available for your review on Hub. You can also find Office 365 training materials online at the DPS Employee Online Training Center.
Who should I contact when I have issues, questions, or feedback relating to Office 365?
Please contact the DPS Service Desk at (313) 576-0100, Monday thru Friday from 7AM – 5PM.