ATTENTION: BCN Healthy Blue Living Requirement Deadline is March 31, 2018
ATTENTION: Benefits Open Enrollment Period: November 27 – December 10, 2017
The Benefits Open Enrollment period is November 27 – December 10, 2017. Open Enrollment is your opportunity to elect or waive medical, dental, vision, or supplemental life insurance and participate in Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 2018 DPSCD Benefits FAQS
- 2018 DPSCD Benefits Solutions Call Center Flyer
- 2018 Open Enrollment Flyer
- 2018 DPSCD Benefit Guide
- DPSCD Online Enrollment Instructions
- What to consider when selecting your health plan
- Continuity/Transition of Care
- Healthy Blue Living Member Guide
- 24-7 Online healthcare employee overview
- Blue365 (Discount program)
- Core Plan Benefits at a Glance
- Core+ Plan Benefits at a Glance
- Premium Plan Benefits at a Glance
- Locate a Core or Core+ Plan Primary Care Physician
- Locate a Premium Plan Primary Care Physician
- Kapnick FSA Reimbursement Form
- 2017 Enrollment Benefits Guide
All DPS employees can choose one of three plans; Core, Core+ or Premium, based on your individual needs. All plans are HMO plans and will require you to select a Primary Care Physician for yourself and each dependent you enroll.
Please note that you will not be offered another chance to enroll or make changes to your current benefits selection until the next open enrollment period (unless you have a qualified life status change.)
Benefits elections will be effective on January 1, 2017.
More about your benefits options
DPSCD’s medical benefits plan provides care exclusively through BCN’s Network of providers and hospitals that offer excellent care and accessibility for DPSCD employees.
The cost to employees will vary based on the plan you selected.
Select a Primary Care Physician
All plan options require employees to select a Personal Care Physician (PCP)for themselves, and any dependents, and schedule a physical (employee only) to maintain a low cost deductible (see the Healthy Blue Living Brochure below for full details). Any member who does not make a PCP selection during the open enrollment period will automatically be assigned to a network physician.
All employees electing healthcare coverage through the District must complete the Healthy Blue Living requirements annually between January 1 and March 31.
Following is information regarding the 2016 Benefit year.
Download the following items for more details
Employee Health Services
The Office of Employee Health Services processes leave of absence and ADA requests. Please print and complete the appropriate forms for your request.
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- FMLA Leave Request Form
- Employee Certification of Health Care Provider
- Family Member Certification of Health Care Provider
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave (FMLA)
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Current Service Member – For Military Family Leave (FMLA)
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave (FMLA)
- Certification of Adoption/Foster Care Placement