Are you an experienced educator who enjoys the classroom, is seeking a leadership opportunity to transform instruction, and is committed to raising student achievement? As exceptional practitioners who lead from the classroom and cultivate their peers’ abilities, Detroit Public Schools Community District is seeking passionate, experienced educators to serve as math or literacy Master Teachers in elementary, middle and high school. Prospective Master Teachers must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- At least three years of successful teaching experience
- Valid certification in literacy or mathematics
- Three successive years of Highly Effective or Effective Ratings (or equivalent)
To learn more about the DPSCD Master Teacher Program, please stop by and meet members from the Curriculum and Instruction Team as well as current Master Teachers:
- When: Saturday, May 19, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: Detroit Children’s Museum, 6134 Second Ave, Detroit, MI 48202
This information session is open to all teachers who meet the general eligibility requirements. If you have questions about the information session in advance, please email email@example.com. We hope to see you on May 19!