- A retired school bus converted into a Maker Space (Construction Trades)
- Recipes using protein powder made from harvested crickets (Culinary Arts)
- Signage for the STEMFest event (Graphic Communications)
- Competition robot demonstrations (Robotics)
Starting this summer, DPSCD Science Department has expanded the reach of the Flying Classroom within the district to include 75 teachers (who we call Lead Explorers).
We want to thank our partners who make it possible for our high school students to engage in CTE courses and also for our K-8 students to visualize the possibilities of Career and Technical Education. None of this would be possible without your ongoing support!
- DPS Foundation
- Experience Aviation/Flying Classroom
- Ford Fund
- Michigan Department of Education
- United Way