Clippert Academy students competed and took home five trophies at the SeaPerch Competition on Saturday, April 16. SeaPerch is an underwater robotics program that equips teachers and students with the resources they need to build an underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV). Students built their ROVs following a curriculum that teaches basic engineering and science concepts with a marine engineering theme. Throughout the project students learn engineering concepts, problem solving, teamwork, and technical applications.
- 1st Place- Challenge Course (7th graders)
- 3rd Place Poster Presentation (6th graders)
- 3rd Place Challenge Course (6th graders)
- 3rd Place Obstacle Course (6th graders)
- Overall Champion Middle School (6th graders)