The Detroit Children’s Museum is hosting another free DPS family event on Saturday, February 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
‘Walk Like an Egyptian’ this month, where you can:
- Explore the gallery and learn about many authentic Egyptian artifacts
- Discover the night skies as Ancient Egyptians viewed them
- Learn about the significant contributions of Egyptians to engineering and mathematics
- Learn about the history of Egypt by unravelling some of its myths
- View the special Student Art Exhibit- created by students from Munger Elementary-Middle School
The Detroit Children’s Museum is located at 6134 Second Avenue. Children must be chaperoned by an adult during this DPS only family event.
Please call 313-873-8100 for additional information.