Please carefully read the memo below regarding Monster Jam Vouchers.
It has been brought to the attention of the Office of Communications that a total of 15 schools listed below have not received Monster Jam vouchers. As shared with each principal individually, we were informed by Feld Motor Sports, Inc. — the company coordinating the Monster Jam event — that some vouchers were not delivered to the DPS Warehouse on Friday, February 20.
The schools that have not received vouchers include:
Feld Motor Sports, Inc. fully acknowledged that this was their error and they are working to quickly deliver vouchers to those schools by Thursday, February 26, no later than Friday, Feb. 27.
- Please be reminded that we informed parents and principals the vouchers would be delivered during “the week of February 23, 2015.” Therefore, we are still within the original timeline.
- For schools that have received vouchers: You cannot request additional vouchers above your original request. This number was based on the total number of students that you, or someone from your team, submitted as being present on Count Day.
- Each school’s attendance totals, along with the names of students, were provided directly to Feld Motor Sports, Inc. Feld Motor Sports, Inc. then packaged the vouchers for each school and delivered them directly to the warehouse. The Office of Communications did not create the packages and is not in possession of extra vouchers.
- This opportunity is not available to DPS staff members. It is strictly for students.
- Each student who attended school on Count Day is eligible to redeem two vouchers to “Monster Jam” on February 28, 2015 at Ford Field.
- Students must have been present for the entire day in order to qualify for the “Monster Jam” vouchers.
- The vouchers must be redeemed at the Ford Field Box Office.
- Voucher redemption is subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis and will not be valid on premium seating.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any time on the day of, or before, the event Feb. 28.
- We strongly encourage redemptions prior to the event day, as there is a limited amount of seating and redemption is not guaranteed.
- There is a limit of two (2) vouchers per transaction/per student.
- Additional adjacent seating may be purchased at full price when the vouchers are exchanged at the Box Office.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed in large quantities for the entire school at once.