The Michigan Black Bar Owners Association Scholarship awards graduates of high school in 2015 who are interested in business and/or the hospitality industry. Awards upward of $5,000 will be granted to 5 students to assist with college expenses. The deadline to apply is February 16, 2015.
The mission of this organization is to provide educational scholarships for deserving high school students within the MBBOA membership community.
Students must submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Headshot Picture (please be alone in the picture)
- Two-Page Double Spaced Essay (details below)
- Most Recent Transcripts
- High School Senior Class of 2015
- Attending an accredited higher learning institution in Summer/Fall 2015
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Michigan Resident
For full details, visit: http://mbboa.org/scholarship/ and complete the application at http://mbboa.org/scholarship/scholarship-application/