All students and staff are safe following a small fire in one room on the fifth floor at Cass Technical High School overnight. Students were quickly routed to the auditorium while the situation was being assessed this morning , and are now being dismissed because of the amount of smoke. The fire is believed to have been caused by a small appliance. Parents have been notified via a Robo call, and we are communicating with them again now to alert them of the dismissal.

This entry was posted in Announcements.