New campaign to honor teachers, staff, administrators, and community partners doing Great Things for our customers!
Dear Detroit Public Schools Staff,
The DPS Office of Communications is starting a new internal initiative as part of the “See It Believe It” campaign to recognize the outstanding work of teachers, principals, staff, community partners, and administrators who provide excellent customer service to our customers (parents, students and the community). Please email your inspirational stories/submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Throughout the year, we will publish stories highlighting the great work of our staff members and community partners. *Note: We will randomly select entries.
Rules and terms:
1. If you know of someone who should “Get Recognized” as part of the See It. Believe It. Live It. campaign, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Name of the person recommended for recognition
- Title of the person recommended for recognition
- Contact number and email address of the person recommended for recognition
- Up to three paragraphs on why that person should be recognized (give examples)
- Your name
- Your contact number and email address
2. Disclaimer: The Office of Communications cannot verify the accuracy of submissions.
3. The winners will have their names and stories announced via the DPS Daily. Winners will also be recognized on the district’s Twitter feed, Facebook page and potentially on our website.
4. Winners will also receive a commendation letter and certificate, and other special visits. The campaign is designed to honor employees (both district and contractual).