General Education Diploma (GED) Information
GED Testing Center
1300 Rosa Parks Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48216
Please call for an appointment
Please, No Walk-Ins
Attention GED Testers!
The American Council on Education is expected to introduce a new version of the GED test. Scores will not be transferable. Therefore, the current version of the GED test must be completed by the tentative release date of January, 2002. All clients must have a Michigan Secretary of State Photo Identification or Michigan Secretary of State Photo Drivers License to receive services.
- Clients must be at least 18 years old and their class must have already graduated from high school.
- GED Tests are given daily, Monday-Friday.
- All first-time testers with Detroit Public Schools must make appointments.
- New Clients: $20
- Retests: $5
- Official Transcripts: $2
- The GED Testing Service accepts Money Orders Only Payable to: GED Testing Service
- Testing is free for students enrolled in GED classes (With referral from teacher).