Online Registration Instructions for DPS SIS Service Training:
Click the following url to register online by going to: Online Course Registration
- Under the “Professional Development” tab, click on the “Workshop Registration” link.
- Click on “Workshop Registration” link again.
- Select the icon, “View by Category”.
- Select “Detroit Public Schools” from the menu list and Click on the “Go” Button to get the list of courses.
- When the Course List appears, click on the desired course.
- Select the date(s) wanted and click. Then Scroll down and hit, “Click Here”.
- Users will have the option to enter an ID and password, OR, create a new account. *New Account Users please use your Employee ID as your ID.
- (Please be sure to verify the course and location, as there are several different courses and locations)
- Saturday Training Classes: For courses 3257 and 3258. Participants can take either one or both of the classes on Saturday. If a participant decides to take both classes on Saturday, both classes must be signed up for when registering.
- All Participants are expected to take the Service Tracker Training first.